Thursday, October 15, 2015

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and that my soul knows very well."
Psalm 139:14

WE ARE SO BLESSED! I'm extremely thankful our precious Heavenly Father, Daddy God, knows how to get our attention. He created us all unique, gave us our individual personalities, quirks, and idiosyncrasies. 

Therefore, He must deal with each one of us differently. If God dealt with me the way He dealt with my husband, I would inevitably walk away in tears because of His seemingly harsh corrections. Likewise, if the Lord dealt with my husband the way He dealt with me, Corbett probably wouldn't listen. He needs more direct, stern correction and I learn best with a more tender direction.

However, one day I ranted and raved to God about all the things which went wrong that day. "Can't you see what they're doing to me? YOU need to do something about this! YOU need to take care of this!"

Instantly, the Lord opened my spiritual eyes and I saw Him laughing hysterically. He was laughing at me and definitely got my attention!


You'll have to read Adventures with Abba to hear the rest of the story. However, the lesson I desire to bring out today is Daddy God loves you and made you unique. He knows how to deal with each of us individually to get our attention. He understands our makeup and what it will take to lead and guide us in the way we should go. After all HE CREATED YOU!

He knew you before the foundation of the world was made. Psalm 139:13 declares, "You formed my inward parts. You covered me in my mother's womb."

Daddy God formed every fiber of your being in your mother's womb. You were fearfully and wonderfully made, and He loves you. He knows you better than you know yourself.

We don't always appreciate His correction when it seems all hell has broken loose on us. But don't be afraid, our precious, loving Heavenly Father knows how to get our attention. And He will walk you through every trial and situation which comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment