Thursday, July 2, 2015

I am crucified with Christ, yet I live. And the life I live now in this flesh is by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20

This has been one of my favorite scriptures. The Lord dealt with me over this verse for several months until one day I realized this passage changed my life. I use be very hard on myself. If something went wrong, it was my fault. I was to blame. After praying Galatians 2:20 over myself as the Lord directed me, for about six months, someone said things which before would have been very devastating. It didn't bother me a bid. I was more bothered by the fact it didn't bother me! LOL

That night after everyone had gone to bed, I began to pray. "Lord, I don't understand! Why didn't this bother me?"

"Haven't I had you praying Galatians 2:20 over yourself? I'm allowing you to experience the tip of the iceberg of what this verse really means," the Lord gently informed me.

My life has never been the same sense! To find out more of this story and others:
        Adventures with Abba  FREE on Kindle Unlimited   Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment